Format & Call Letters
Agriculture News/Talk/Weather Radio- KINX FM
KINX 102.7 is Montana's largest Agricultural information, regional and local news station. KINX 102.7 give you the very latest LOCAL Agricultural updates.
KINX FM is your one-stop shop in the Great Falls area for all things farm, news, weather, and local sports!
Agriculture generates 20 percent of the U.S. gross national product. KINX FM is dedicated to being your agriculture resource. From keeping producers informed about what’s happening in their industry to educating consumers we keep you informed with the latest agriculture news you need to best manage your business.
Farmers and ranchers listen to KINX FM for farm news, weather, markets, and ag information. In fact, According to Brownfield Ag News found that radio surpassed all other forms of media for farmers and ranchers every single day and that 89% of farmers and ranchers listened to farm radio nationwide at least three times per week!
KINX FM reports on farm and ranch news including poultry, dairy, beef, horses, sheep, row crops and forages, farm business management, product information, farm safety, new ag initiatives, organic farms and farming, legislative matters, rural issues, market conditions and more for ranchers and producers.
KINX FM has been locally owned and strives to bring content to the airwaves that farmers in a saturated market can rely on daily. KINX FM keeps listeners informed.
For those in agriculture, KINX FM provides the most comprehensive coverage of markets, farm news, and coverage of local, statewide and national events. If agriculture needs to know, they turn to KINX FM.
KINX FM delivers Ag News that connects producers with consumers. More ranchers & farmers listen to Ag Radio more than any other radio format!
KINX FM is targeted to reach Affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The Ag News/Talk Format is the No.1 format to market to producers & farmers.
- The Ag News/Talk Format targets adults aged 35 + and producers 25+.
- The Ag News/Talk Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
KINX FM is very active in the community and is a cornerstone to many farmers and ranchers!
KINX FM Ag News Talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
KINX FM Listener Profile
KINX FM targets listeners in their prime spending years.
The KINX listener:
- Are the decision-makers of their household and/or farm.
- Are loyal and listen for long periods of time.
- Are business-savvy and look for information to keep them informed on their market and keep their businesses profitable.
- Are primary 35 to 64+ with a secondary demographic: 25 to 54.
Gender Profile: The majority of KINX FM's listeners are males. Most of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Most of KINX FM's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: KINX FM targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical of farms or ranches.
Education Profile: The Ag News/Talk Format attracts listeners that are well educated. The majority have attended or completed college.
Activities: KINX FM attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, gardening, and hiking. KINX FM li
KINX FM listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Investments: KINX FM targets listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
KINX FM listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with KINX FM.
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
KINX FM's News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of KINX FM's listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
KINX FM targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
KINX FM Listeners Have Spending Power!
KINX FM targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: KINX FM listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
KINX FM Ag News/Talk/Sports Radio targets listeners with purchasing power.
KINX FM Listeners In The Past Year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- We're big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
KINX FM listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
KINX FM Is Built For AG Advertisers
Ag Talk radio is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Talk radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Ag Talk radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music Radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Ag Talk radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for Ag news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Ag Talk radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
KINX FM is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to KINX FM differently.
KINX FM is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest Ag news, sports, weather events and stories.
KINX FM listeners are actively listening to get the Ag information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on KINX FM.
Research has shown that News Talk Radio is 3.3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
KINX FM is built for Ag advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making KINX FM a great investment to help you get more customers.
The KINX FM News Talk format is one of the strongest radio formats for farm news in the USA today!
- Get top of mind awareness with thousands of customers each week.
So Why Advertise With KINX FM
- Increase traffic with a campaign designed to increase sales.
- Drive new traffic to your business seven days a week.
- Build your business’s image with potential new Ag customers quickly.
- Reinforce your brand's name and image with current customers.
- Increase recall with Ag consumers during the important buying cycle.
- Priced right making it a very affordable investment.
KINX FM reaches the right people who have Ag spending power!
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available
Contact Darla Key firstname.lastname@example.org
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here