Format & Call Letters
Adult Top 40 - KWGF FM
STAR 101.7 is Great Falls best station for Adult Top 40 music. Star 101.7 plays today's best mix of today's hottest artists.
Always giving you what you want first, the best music but also offering weather, news and some fun and laughs.
Get the hottest new music in the area. STAR 101.7 features music from the 90’s and today and targets Women 18 to 45.
STAR 101.7's Adult Top 40 format is one of America's fastest growing radio format and targets consumers with a high disposable income.
Artist Profile: STAR 101.7 features new music and old favorites from artists like Adele, Maroon 5, Pink, Train, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Nickelback, Goo Goo Dolls, Ed Sheeran, Matchbox Twenty, Sam Smith, Chain Smokers, Kelly Clarkson, Coldplay and more.
STAR 101.7 is the only station that is musically focused on hit music from the 90’s and today. The station is also markedly involved in the community and focuses on listener interaction.
- Graduation Matters every Friday 3-5pm during the school year, students have the opportunity to discuss their experiences and offer insight to other students.
- Tune in Saturday nights from 5 to 10 pm for "Saturday Night Live Online with Romeo".
- Join us on Sundays for the Daly Download with Carson Daly.
- Jagger Friday nights at 8p and Sunday Night Slow Jams Sunday at 8p.
STAR 101.7 spans out to surrounding areas with 100,000 watts of power delivering your message to affluent consumers with buying power.
Get exposure to thousands of potential customers each week with STAR 101.7 FM.
STAR 101.7 listeners are in their prime spending years.
Age: STAR 101.7 targets woman 25 to 49.
20.5% of STAR 101.7 listeners are 18 to 24 years old.
27.9% of STAR 101.7 listeners are 25 to 34 years old.
23.2% of STAR 101.7 listeners are 35 to 44 years old.
19.4% of STAR 101.7 listeners are 45 to 54 years old.
19. 4.% of STAR 101.7 listeners are 55 to 64 years old.
Gender: Females 12+ favor STAR 101.7's format.
- Approximately 60% are female while 40% are male.
- Over 60% of this consumer group falls significantly into the 25 to 54 age group.
Occupation: STAR 101.7 targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Household Income: STAR 101.7's listeners have high earning power. Approximately:
- 40% of STAR 101.7 listeners have an income over $75,000.
- 20% of STAR 101.7 listeners have an annual income of more than $50,00 - $75,000
- 25% of STAR 101.7 listeners 18 years of age and over have an annual household income of $25,000 to $50,000.
Education: Almost 70% of STAR 101.7 listeners have attended college. 25% have completed high school.
Investments: STAR 101.7 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: STAR 101.7 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. STAR 101.7 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
STAR 101.7 targets listeners with purchasing power.
STAR 101.7's format targets consumers with high disposable income.
STAR 101.7 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
STAR 101.7 targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
STAR 101.7 targets listeners with purchasing power in the Great Falls area.
STAR 101.7 Listeners In The Past Year
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, video games, and HDTVs.
- We're big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
STAR 101.7 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why STAR 101.7 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
STAR 101.7 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
STAR 101.7 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here