Format & Call Letters
Today's Hot New Country - KIKF FM
The Wolf 104.9 FM is Great Falls best top 40 Country Music station in the region. The Wolf 104.9 plays the biggest and hottest New Country music artists in America today.
The Wolf 104.9 is a hot country station targeted to the 18-49 “Hip” Country Music Fan. Our highly researched music focuses on New Country music. The music and delivery are nothin’ but fun!
The Wolf not only plays the latest music but also offers the latest news and weather updates for the region.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! The Wolf 104.9 listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Florida Georgia Line, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
The Wolf 104.9 Country music format has become popular at work with listeners in the 18 to 54.
The Wolf 104.9 Programming Highlights
- Boot Scootin 90's Saturdays from noon to 2 pm.
- American Christian Music Review plays the gospel song each Sunday morning.
- Country Countdown USA counts down to your favorite #1 song on the charts each Sunday afternoon.
The Wolf 104.9 reaches affluent listeners from all over the region
The Wolf 104.9 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
The Wolf 104.9 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: The Wolf 104.9 targets Affluent consumers in the 18 to 54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 18 to 54 age group:
Age of listeners:
18 - 24 28.2%
25 - 34 34.9%
35 - 44 21.7%
45 - 54 10.9%
55 - 64 3.3%
Gender: The Wolf 104.9 targets males and.females equally.
Occupation: Wolf 104.9 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: The Wolf 104.9 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: Wolf 104.9 listeners are well educated. The majority of The Wolf 104.9 listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: Wolf 104.9 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The Wolf 104.9 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with The Wolf 104.9.
The Wolf 104.9 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
The Wolf 104.9 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The Wolf 104.9 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The Wolf 104.9 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
The Wolf 104.9 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. - In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to thousands of active consumers each week with The Wolf 104.9.
The Wolf 104.9 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here